Friday, November 21, 2008

The outside world isn't save!

I took the public bus back home after my class.. as usual..
the bus came.. it's kinda full but.. well there's still space.. to fit in.. so.. i wen up..
((during the day before.. i didn't take the crowded bus.. and i end up standing there for an hour!))

in the bus.. i was standing near the door.. till the next station.. where lots of people stuck themself into the bus! OOMG!! sigh.. tat's public transport.. ^___^;

so.. the bus continue it's journey.. during tat time.. i feel sum1's hand touching me.. and ya! touching my butt! so! i was aware.. and im thinking this guy's gonna steal my wallet.. so.. i put my hands behind and hold on my wallet..

i hv a weird feeling after tis! tis guy! caress my hand! and he starts doing those weird stuffs!
he use his "rod" in his pants.. to touch my butt! i move forward.. and he follows! dam irritating..

he continue molesting me.. and im so pissed off! i swing his hands away but they came back..
i didn't manage to move alot cuz it's really crowded!

so.. i wen down from the bus.. and called my dad.. i dunno if tat's his destination but he follow me down as well.. i saw a fren at the bus stand and i wen over to her! tat pervert wen away after tat.. my dad came quickly to pick me up..

this world is sooo not save even if u're a boy or a girl! i shud prevent myself from getting out of the house unless needed!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

0,o Disturbing. I would have screamed "Help Police! Molester!" If you call attention to the pervert they are less likely to try anything more.

Its disturbing what goes on nowadays. You have to keep a balance between caution and and carefree.

CottonCandy said...

thx! i'll be more careful the nxt time.. ^___^

Anonymous said...

Shoulda smacked the dude to kingdom come. ^_^'

CottonCandy said...

LoLz!